Individual Counseling In Our Federal Way, WA Office and Online
Do you feel stuck, or unsure of what next steps to take?
Have you known for a long time that things need to change....but don’t know how to change them?
Do you feel like you would like someone to walk with you on your path, supporting you along the way?
If you find yourself saying yes to the above questions, you are in the right place!
We understand that life comes with some really tough parts. Many of our clients come to us saying that things have not been working for a long time and they just don’t know where to turn. Other clients come in having just gone through a major transition in their lives and don’t know what the right steps are to take next.
Do You Feel Stuck?
A question we frequently ask our clients is, "What do you love about your life or your relationship?" The reality is that many people wish they had more to reply with.
Somewhere along the way a lot of us got the message that the goal of life is to survive or just get by.
We believe that this message needs to be challenged and updated. We all deserve to live lives that we enjoy, that make us feel inspired and connected to others.
Living day to day with a disconnect between where you are and where you want to be is a recipe for feeling depressed or anxious. Our lives are complex and it's common to feel overwhelmed and not sure what to do to move onto a better track.
That's where we come in.
Our job is to walk with you through the tough parts of life and to help you find ways of engaging in your life and relationships that feel better and more balanced. Here at Thrive Counseling Center, we believe that your life should have some joy, inspiration, and connection within it.
Counseling can be really helpful if you are feeling:
- That I’m stuck not knowing what I need to do to get things back on track
- Like I just can’t get in control of my life
- Stagnant in my relationships but I don’t know what to do to improve them
- Anxious and overwhelmed in certain situations. Or just feeling anxious overall, like it’s just getting harder and harder to wake up in the morning
- Really burned out in my job but I don't know what to do next
- Like I might be depressed like I'm finding less and less joy in the places I used to
- That I’m struggling with Attention Deficit Disorder or Adult Autism/Asperger's and no one really understands
- Overwhelmed with a toxic relationship or situation and I don’t know how to get out of it
- Like I’ve just gone through a big life loss and I’m struggling to find my footing again.
We Are Here to Help!
You don’t need to do this alone!
We work with people just like you who are ready to move forward in their lives. Part of our job is to ensure that you are not going through this difficult time by yourself - your therapist will be there right by your side every step of the way.
Support To Help You Through
Our highly skilled and experienced therapists will help you develop a plan and put that plan into action. Even after your first meeting, you will be given specific tools and strategies to move forward with your goals.
Working with an experienced therapist can help you feel:
- Not so alone
- Like a weight has been lifted
- Relief that you finally have a plan to move forward
- More confident in knowing how to take steps to get life on track
- Empowered with new skills and strategies
- More connected with yourself and with other people in your life
- Excited and energized
Our licensed and highly skilled therapists utilize evidence-based, proven methods to help you move from where you are to where you want to be.
For more information on our providers, take a look through our team here to chose the therapist that feels like the best fit for you.
Unsure about who would be the best fit? Send us an email or give us a call and we can help match you to the therapist best suited to help you with what you are going through.
What Would Your Life Look Like if You Got the Help and Support You Need?
You don't have to do this alone. You can schedule online now, send us an email, or give us a call. We look forward to hearing from you.