Do you want a career where you are in control of your time and energy?
Do you have a passion for the art and science of therapy/counseling but not for all the administrative stuff that comes with managing a full-time private practice?
Do you wish that you could be part of a supportive and engaged community of like-minded providers and staff who love what they do, and also value work/life balance?
Why Work At Thrive?
Here at Thrive, we love what we do, and we love that we get to make our world and our community a better place by supporting the people in it.
We also love and value the flexibility and balance at Thrive of having a fruitful career as well as a healthy balance of work and personal life. Our model is built on having the flexibility to shape your work life into something that really works for you, and the ability to focus your work time on the part that we, as providers, love to do…work with our clients! You do the therapy, we take care of all of the rest.
Our practice is well-established, with a steady stream of referrals, and tried and true systems to keep the administrative time for providers to an absolute minimum (think 3-7 minutes average per client. Our providers enjoy having a full-service Client Care Team and Billing Team working on their behalf to make the process for clients as easy as possible.
Providers get to work with the clients who they want to work with, not just whoever walks through the door. Because of our foundation and size, we have referrals of all sorts. We take the time to match incoming clients to our providers' areas of interest and/or specialty.
Our providers come from a wide variety of backgrounds, experience, and theoretical orientations. What connects our providers together is a love of service, an appreciation for being part of a team, and a dedication to impeccable ethics and service.
What Our Current Team Members Have To Say:
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
- Fully Licensed Provider for Counseling/Therapy Services (Full-Time/Part-Time): LMHC, LMFT, LICSW, Ph.D/Psy.D
- Associate Licensed Provider for Counseling/Therapy Services (Full-Time/Part-Time): LMHCA, LMFTA, LICSWA
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist for Counseling/Therapy Services AND Evaluation and Assessment
Compensation & Benefits
We value and provide comprehensive employee pay and benefits. The well-being of our providers and staff is paramount, and our compensation and benefits reflect this.
Our Comprehensive Pay & Benefits Package includes:
- Monthly automatic payroll deposits based on sessions conducted in the prior month. No waiting for insurance reimbursement to get paid.
- All employment taxes processed by Thrive
- Workers Comp and State Unemployment insurance provided
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits for full-time employees (25+ client hours per week)
- Paid Sick Leave accrual with flexibility of use (ex: mental health day, supporting family members)
- WA Family and Medical Leave
- Option to participate in our retirement investment/savings plan with a 3% company match
- Paid Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Up to 25 CEUs from our CEU library as well as additional CEU/professional development opportunities
- Monthly Lunch & Learn with a rotating schedule of topics curated based on our providers' requests and interests (and get your lunch paid for!)
- A team of support professionals for onboarding support, administrative support, and clinical support.
- Option to participate in consult groups, social events, and monthly practice meetings.
*Associates- receive 2 hrs of supervision per week for 1st year, and then 1 hr per week thereafter.
If you would like to take the next step in your career and join the Thrive Team, please email your letter of interest and your CV/resume to our practice manager, Kreed Revere.
We look forward to speaking with you!.